No matter your ability we offer members the chance to improve their freestyle through training on trampolines, air bags, foam pits and in snowdomes. To get started, come to our Tuesday evening trampolining sessions at the brand new Infinite Air trampoline facility in Durham. With access to trampolines of all shapes and sizes, airbags and other fun and games, you’ll be flipping and twisting in no time!
For the past two years, we have been coached by Rob Machon who has been a central figure on the GB freestyle scene, and has taken many of our freestylers on to achieve podium positions at our main competitions.We enter freestyle teams into all BUSC events, and welcome anyone who wishes to give competing a go.
- Andrew Law – 7th Snowboard Slopestyle BUDS 2014
- Poppy Crouch – 7th Ski Slopestyle BUDS 2014
- Liv Storey – 3rd Ski Slopestyle BUiSC (Northern Regionals) 2015
- Poppy Crouch – 3rd Ski Slopestyle BUiSC (National Finals) 2015
- Dan Cotterall – 2nd Ski Slopestyle BUiSC (National Finals) 2015
- Liv Storey – 2nd Rail Jam BUCS Alpine Championships 2015
- Liv Storey – 4th Big Air BUCS Alpine Championships 2015
- Poppy Crouch – 3rd Rail Jam BUCS Alpine Championships 2015
- Poppy Crouch – 6th Ski Slopestyle BUDS 2015
- Poppy Crouch – 3rd Ski Slopestyle BUiSC (Northern Regionals) 2016
- Dan Cotterall – 5th Ski Slopestyle BUiSC (Northern Regionals) 2016